WinRAR is a powerful archive manager software that lets you create, edit, view, extract, and manage archive files in graphical and console mode. WinRAR Full Version provides all-in-one solution for working with all archive files. It supports almost all popular archive formats, including RAR, ZIP, 7ZIP, JAR, ACE, TAR, CAB, ISO, GZ, and more. The software is very easy-to-use, fast, and customizable interface, so you will be easily to customize every aspect of the display. In addition, it also provides a skin manager, so you can also download, and change the skin according to your wishes.
WinRAR offers a set of tools that integrates directly with Windows Explorer, so you can directly execute the command to the program immediately when you use Windows Explorer. Dual mode lets you run the application through graphical interface and also through the console mode (Command line). In addition, self-extracting modules allows you to create archives that can extract an archive on its own without the need for additional engine.
- Create, view, extract, and manage archives
- Creation of self-extracting (sfx) archives
- Encryption, archive comments, logging, etc.
- Fully supports RAR and ZIP archives
- Graphical and command line interface
- Highly powerful compression algorithm
- Reconstruct missing parts of archives
- Recovering physically damaged archives
- Shell integration, drag-n-drop and wizard
- Supports 7Z, ZIP, ACE, CAB, GZ, JAR, etc.
- Supports all 32-bit and 64-bit system
- And so much more.
What’s new in WinRAR 5.50:
- New encoding options with shortcut
- New RAR recovery volumes engine
- Many new features in the Command line
- Other bug fixes and improvements.