Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience.
The app provides you with the tools to record your computer screen and then edit those recordings into professional videos. Camtasia Studio also then allows you to share them directly from within the app to YouTube, Google Drive and Screencast.
Camtasia Studio provides a nice feature set inside a fluid interface, which you will find easy to navigate. The app allows you to record either the screen or a PowerPoint presentation. Once recorded, you can make use of the vast tool set to finalise your video and make it complete. Tools include: multiple transition options, voice narration, zoom and pan effects, cursor effects, captions and more.
- Library: Save editing time and achieve consistency by storing callouts, title slides, or an entire intro sequence for later reuse.
- YouTube upload: Produce and upload HD-quality videos to YouTube without leaving the app.
- Copy and paste: You can reuse transitions, zooms and other effects by copying and pasting into different spots on the timeline or add it to the library.
- Keystroke callouts: You can make keystrokes visible as Camtasia Studio takes note of any keyboard short-cuts used during recording and shows the keys as a graphic overlay.
- Enhanced callouts: New callout styles provide support for image transparency.
- Sketch motion callouts: Bring attention to the important components of your videos with animated shapes.
18 September, 2018: Camtasia (Windows) 2018.0.4
- Added support for French language.
- Added a preview of theme colors to the Theme Manager window.
- Updated SmartPlayer to version 5.17.1.
- iTunes Information tab removed from the production wizard.
- Cursor clicks now render correctly at any DPI.
- Non-English characters render correctly for legacy-style callouts.
- Fixed import/upgrade of Camtasia 9.x libraries with asset names containing non-English .
- Automatically-named recordings numbered above 10 are now ordered correctly on the timeline.
- MOV files recorded on iPhone 6 phones now render correctly in software-only rendering mode.
- Fixed a crash when trying to change the cursor for certain features on the timeline.
- Fixed a bug that prevented updating media with images using a .jpeg extension.
- Fixed a bug that caused captions to display off-center in video productions.
- Fixed a bug that caused productions to hang when producing to multiple files using markers.
- Animated GIFs with large dimensions now display correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Recent Projects window to clear out prematurely.
- Fixed a bug that caused videos with non-square pixels to appear squashed.
- Fixed a bug that caused callout text to render inconsistently when flipped along its Y-axis.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error dialog when editing library assets.